The image above was taken during a trip to North Wales and reminds me that without support I’m nothing. Whether it be the support of my family, friends, colleagues or of a great big ice axe! I’ve been struggling against what seems an unstoppable tide of anti-learning at the moment, so thank you just for being there.
Anyhow, this month I will mainly be:
- Supporting BBC School Report
- Taking part in an innovative workshop put together by members of The Geography Collective
- Helping to launch a new book – MISSION:EXPLORE
- Delivering twilight training for making cross-curricular links
- Marking coursework (the last batch ever?)
- Preparing for, and attending the European Innovative Teachers Forum in Berlin
- Getting ready for the annual GA Conference (I’ll be bringing some 80’s style with me 😉
- Teaching and helping develop trainees and potential trainees
- Training for an off-road mountain bike ride along Sarn Helen from Cardiff to Conwy.
I may be needing some Oxygen……..