Similarly, cloud systems such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox and Sway can be used to avoid repetitiveness and improve workload:
- Share schemes of work on Google Docs. This makes them living documents where all can access the resources. Add in Dropbox links to the learning resources, allowing other teachers and students to access them.
- Scan in past work and make available to improve modelling and support teachers. Make them available to students also.
- Homework tasks can be created, stored and shared many times.
- Use Sway to curate reading lists for students, include real books and links to Amazon or the school library number as well as websites. Create a list of these resources by generating a QR code snd bit.ly short code for the activities.
- Create a class blog where resources are put. It only really needs to be done once.
- Use Facebook and Twitter (within your institutions guidelines and policies) to set up reminders and push resources to students.